I love holidays! All of them! Halloween is a favorite of mine I thought I’d put together a list of fun things to enjoy with the kids during Halloween time of year. Some old classics, and some new ideas to try.
- Bobing for ApplesHaven’t done this one yet but plan on trying with my monsters!
- Bake pumpkin treats
- Color Halloween color pages
- Halloween crafts
- Make an Apple pie and a pumpkin
- Have a family decorating party
- Go to a local fall festival
- Have a Halloween party with friends and family. Make sure EVERYONE dresses up!
- Make Your kids special Halloween goodie bags
- Send them to school with a Halloween themed lunch::)
- Put a Halloween lunch box note in there lunch box
Get creative, and have some spooky fun together with your little ones. Remember there only little once and time flys by so don’t miss a minute you Have to enjoy them as children. Watch them create and explore!