This is one of my kids favorite meals! Fun mini bbq meatloafs with cheese in the center and super easy cheesy mashed potatoe bake. Add a veggie and you have a yummy simple meal for any night.
Here are the recipes for both👇👇
BBQ MEATLOAF MUFFINS
- 2 LBS Ground Beef
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 lb Sharp cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup Water
- First preheat over to 375°
- Then put meat into a large bowl. Combined all dry ingredients (soup & breadcrumbs)& all wet ingredients(water,egg,& BBQ sauce) Then add to meat little by little while mixing well with hands as you go.
- Then spray a cupcake pan with cooking spray before adding meatloaf mixture to pans. Fill half way
- Put a cube of cheese in the center and fill the rest of the way with meat mixture.
- Brush on your favorite BBQ on top.
- Bake at 375° for 25 min top with more BBQ sauce then bake 5 more min. Enjoy!
Cheesy Mashed Potatoe Bake
- 2 packages of roasted garlic mashed potatoe mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheese , divided
- 2 cups French fried onions, cheddar flavor if you can find it
- Preheat oven to 375° & make potatoes as directed on package.
- Stir in sour cream and 1 1/2 cups cheese, heat throughly
- Spoon mixture into 13×9 baking dish & sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions
- Bake for 10 min or until hot and golden